When you are moving out of a property, it will need a deep clean to make sure it is in great shape for the next tenants. Whether you’re buying or renting this is equally important, and will help ensure you get your full deposit back. You have enough going on with sorting though all the paperwork and organising your home removals. Take it easy on yourself and get someone else to take care of the cleaning. Your time is best spent elsewhere! Not all removal companies based in Brighton offer this kind of service.
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning service will meet the specific requirements of tenants, landlords and letting agents. At Gold Bear, we provide professional end of rental/selling cleaning that will focus on every little detail and leave the house in mint condition.
This can be very helpful if you are moving offices as well!
As one of the leading removal companies based in Brighton, we offer personalised quotations and flexible packages, and our professional cleaning staff are even available for regular cleans after you have moved in to help you keep on top of things in your new home.
You may even need some items taken away and disposed of from our clearance department.
We appreciate that everyone’s situation is different, so we tailor our services to suit individual needs, allowing you to add on specific services that apply to you. But for now, here is an outline of the basic end of tenancy clean…
End of Tenancy Cleaning by Gold Bear, removal companies based in Brighton. Basic service includes full deep clean of:
Kitchen – a deep clean of the kitchen:
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces
- Scrub, sanitise, de-grease and de-scale wall tiles
- Thoroughly clean outside of kitchen cupboards, including kitchen doors
- Cooker hobs cleaned, including splashbacks
- Thoroughly clean and sanitise kitchen sink
- Extractor clean and degrease outside (NB: this does not include filters)
- Clean outside surfaces of any electric appliances (fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher)
Bathroom – including deep cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting of the entire bathroom:
- Bathtub cleaning, inside and out
- Basin cleaning, inside and out
- Toilet cleaning of inside and outside bowl, seat and lid
- All mirrors cleaned and polished
- All cabinets cleaned and disinfected
Clean all floors in the property:
- Hard floors will be thoroughly hoovered and mopped
- Carpeted floors are thoroughly hoovered with a powerful upright brush rotating hoover to extract dirt
- Corners are hoovered with a special nozzle that reaches and sucks the dirt from these difficult to clean places
- All floors underneath furniture are hoovered and cleaned (and where possible, furniture is moved to allow for a deep clean underneath)
- Skirting boards around the house are dusted and wiped underneath
Dusting of all furniture:
- All glass, mirrors, chrome and decorative items will be throughout wiped and polished
- Window sills, frames, and tops of doors will be thoroughly dusted and cleaned
Extra cleaning services – any of the below cleaning services can be included to the Basic end of tenancy cleaning service:
- Oven cleaning
- Fridge cleaning
- Freezer cleaning
- Window cleaning – inside, outside or both
- Cleaning and disinfecting of of doors and other paintwork
- Cleaning of kitchen cupboards inside
- Carpet shampooing
- Upholstery shampooing
All of our cleaning products and appliances are the best quality and are of a professional standard.
If you’re looking for a removal companies based in Brighton who can also look after your cleaning needs, call or email right away. Our details are on the contact page.