Welcome to Gold Bear Removals. We are one of the leading companies for all things removals Hove and Brighton.
Born and bread in the area and with a knowledge of the place like the back of our hands. All of our workers are experts in their much adored home city. We care passionately about removals Hove. We’ve made it out focus for a long time. There are a lot of removals companies who service the local area but we strive to be the best. We’re proud of our points of difference that separate us out from the rest.
Removals Hove: why we’re different
Firstly, we pride ourselves on being the only eco removals company in Brighton and Hove. For every move we do that costs £200 or more, we plant a tree in our customers name. This helps offset the carbon emissions that go into your home move. If you have a huge house and it takes a few vans to move you, we plant more than one tree for you.
We have a partnership with Ringshall Grange in Suffolk. It’s an old estate set over 13 acres of woodland, who receive grants from the National Forest Trust for their work with preserving wildlife. We contribute to this too, and make frequent trips up to plant our latest customer trees.
Further to this, for our removals Hove and Brighton we use bio diesel, which is much friendlier for the planet than normal diesel.
Why recycling is important for removals Hove
We also make sure to always use recycled boxes where we can. We spend a lot of time sourcing good quality, double walled recycled boxes locally. Some companies do the easier thing of just ordering bulk new boxes from the wholesaler, but ethically we believe that this is unnecessarily wasteful. When there are so many good quality older boxes that can be used which are just as well, why hurt the planet even more? All of our boxes are always in good condition with minimal signs of ware and tear, and they are clean.
We spent a lot of time cultivating relationships with local businesses in Brighton and Hove so that we could recycle their precious old boxes! We pass the benefit onto our customers, and unlike companies who sell new boxes for profit, we don’t. This means our removals Hove customers don’t overspend, while at the same time doing their own bit for the planet.
Our unique process
But its not just the eco element that sets us apart from the other removals Hove companies. We also operate in a very unique way with regards to our relationship with our workers. If the feedback is good, we pay our employees a bonus. If for some reason you are less than satisfied with the service we ask for the opportunity to come back and rectify things. We find that this works really well for all parties. Our workers are incentivized to go above and beyond in their work, and our customers feel in control. This system means that our removals Hove customers are left much more satisfied. We pride ourselves on offering the finest
removals Brighton has to offer.
How the removals booking process works
If all of this sounds of interest and you would like to talk to us about your upcoming removals Hove, this is how the process works.
- Get in touch as say hi! You can reach us on phone or email. One of our friendly office staff will be on hand to help and talk you through your move. We will listen to the scope of your move and make some recommendations based on your individual circumstances. We appreciate that all of our customers needs are different never adopt a one size fits all approach. Some people may require a simple man and van service, while others need a full scale multi vehicle move with packing service. We will work with you to figure out the best option for you.
- One of our operations managers will pop out at a convenient time and come and conduct a home visit. This way we can see everything in person and will be able to make some calls on how many vans and how many workers you will need on your move. This will depend on things like the size of your property and access. We appreciate that its not always practical to have removals companies come for home visits, so we are quite happy to do a virtual quote for you instead. Just mention on the phone. You simply use FaceTime or Skype to show us around your house, instead of physically face to face.
- Once we have seen your move properly, we will get you a written quote across over email. This will detail the cost and also give you a breakdown of the day and how things will work.
- If you are happy with everything, you get in touch to book us in for your preferred date. We normally ask for a 20% deposit to secure your dates.
- We’ll get in touch near to your move to confirm start times and addresses. But in the meantime if you have any questions or concerns that you’d like to run by us about your removals Hove, you can reach us by phone or email at any time.
It’s as simple as that! Do get in touch if you’d like to discuss removals Hove and Brighton more. Whether its house or office moves, we are here to help.